It's about to get real real around here, guys. Moving to a new state is hard. Moving to a new state with your amazing husband makes it exponentially easier. I'm a worrier and a control freak. Since we decided we were moving to Ennis, I've worried. Will we like it? Will we find any friends? Will it be a good move? How different will life be?
Well, in short, pretty different. No, we didn't move to another country. We only moved two states away, and, technically, we're still in the south.
The first thing I googled when we decided to move here was churches. When I was googling, we found a church that looked great on paper! I was all ready to move my membership! I had found where we should attend church as a family. Something else I could control...
Well, it's pretty obvious where this is going. We went a couple of weeks ago and didn't feel quite at home, so today we decided to go to the early service. After attending again, we're still not sure and we have plenty more churches to visit, but I definitely feel like the sermon was written for me. It was about faith and how we should expect miracles and stop letting worries get in the way of our relationship with God.
It was like a light bulb went off. God will provide. He will provide friends for us, a home for us, a wonderful life for us, if I stop worrying so much and give up the control to Him. God will not leave us here with no support system, He will not let us down. And as much as I like to be in control and plan our entire life, His plans are way more amazing than mine could ever be.
No comments:
Post a Comment