We love having French doors go out to the screened-in porch, but they needed a little something-something. I found these curtains for $20 a piece at Target. They go perfectly with our decor and add a little punch when you first walk in the front door.
We also bought the mat in front of the door this weekend at Target. I love the pattern and the colors!
I got this gossip bench at the Canton Flea Market a few years ago, and HK and I picked up the wooden ammo box at an antique shop in Waxahachie. The gossip bench is perfect for that little section!
This is our foyer looking from the living room. The mat is the same one in front of the back door. I really think it completes the foyer and brings all the colors from the foyer together.
Love how well the mat goes with our "King" Walter Anderson print - a wedding gift from the fabulous Katie Cliburn!
We love having this piece of furniture in the foyer. It holds our silver and also allows us to display a few of our favorite things: some McCarty potter, a few wedding gifts, and our wedding album.
This is our 1970's wet bar in the living room! It holds all of our Lenox crystal, our Waterford wedding gifts, some Annie Glass, and all of our wine. We were trying to come up with a way to better utilize this space; it seemed like it was turning into another china cabinet. It hit us to make this area more of a beverage bar. We've moved the coffee maker and are on the lookout for an ice bucket and a cutting board that fits over the sink.
These are just a few of the details we've done to make this house our home. It's definitely a work in progress but so much fun to put it all together with Henderson!







No comments:
Post a Comment