I made this wreath using deco mesh and burlap ribbon. I then added a burlap bow (the burlap used in the bow was a little heavier weight than what I used in the wreath) and hot glued on some silk flowers I got from Hobby Lobby. I love buying a few of the silk bouquets every season and cutting them up and using them all over the house, as you can see from the picture below.
I placed them in the Peter's Pottery vase and ran them through the candelabra. I also picked up the ceramic pumpkins at Hobby Lobby for half off.
Henderson picked up a bail of hay at work and I grabbed the pumpkins at a local nursery. The scarecrow was $6 at Walmart but so fun!
We had a few friends over in October for a little tailgating party (which I have no pictures of), so we wanted to carve some pumpkins for the front porch decor. I never took a picture of the finished products, but they ended up cute and Henderson and I had such a fun little date night at home doing them (complete with Sonic drinks of course).
While I was at Hobby Lobby I found this shadow box for half off. I've been wanting someway to show case our wedding goodies and this was just the ticket! I have the nosegay bouquet my mom had, my garter, and various paper products from the wedding weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment