Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day!

This year, Henderson and I were so honored that our mother's decided to make the trip to Texas together so that we could be with them for Mother's Day!  They got in around 6 on Friday night and we all went to Tuscan Slice in Waxahachie for dinner.  Saturday we checked out the Ennis Farmer's Market and showed the moms around Ennis, then headed to Dove's Nest in Waxahachie for a late lunch.  It was a fun, low-key day that I didn't get any pictures of!

Sunday, we headed to Sunday School and then took them to Hattie's for brunch.  I had to get these reservations two months in advance!  But they were so worth it!!



I found this cute bike in Bishop Arts and had to have my picture made with it!


On our way back home we stopped at Sugar Creek Winery to do a wine tasting.  





And the weekend wouldn't be complete without cake!!

It was such a fun weekend celebrating our mothers.  And they got to be with their favorite children!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment