Monday, May 25, 2015

iPhone Photo Dump

Another round of iPhone picture updates!

Erin teaching me how to breathe during one of our runs.  So glad to have someone to exercise with!



I had a herceptin treatment and the lady across from me was celebrating her last chemo with these delicious cookies!!


That same day there was a free ice cream truck at the office...


and a happy hour during working hours.  Fridays are tough.  ;)


But then I got to hang out with this little guy and his parents for dinner!  Henderson couldn't join because of the weather (WILL IT EVER STOP RAINING?!?!)


Remember those couple of days this little website went viral?  Yeah, apparently I do have the hair cut of a 70-year-old...


One Friday night Henderson and I fired up the fire pit and made some s'mores.  This little guy was my buddy all night long.


And I made these delicious margaritas.  They're actually my friend's (Hi, Sarah!) mom's recipe.  1 can of frozen limeade, then one can full of sprite, tequila, and beer each.  Mix it together and enjoy!!  So tasty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment