We have instituted a fun Friday night tradition at the King house: Fine China Friday. I was looking for a reason to use our beautiful fine china on a more regular basis. If you've ever met me, you know I have a mild obsession with dishes. Right now, we own four sets of china. So, since we don't have family over a lot, we decided to use our nicer things on Friday nights. This won't necessarily be a weekly thing, but so far we've done it four weeks in a row! Here's what we've been making:
Our first fine china Friday, I made Pioneer Woman's Spinach and Artichoke Pasta. I cooked some shrimp to have - we have to have meat at every meal here! We got to use our Lenox Opal Innocence for the first time, and a couple of the AnnieGlass pieces.
We made steaks during this Fine China Friday.
The next week, we made Confetti Chicken. It took up every eye on our stove, but it was worth it! After this Fine China Friday, we headed to the local drive-in and watched "Argo." So fun to have a drive-in right up the road!




No comments:
Post a Comment