Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since my daily thankful posts didn't go so well, here's what I'm thankful for this year:

My hard-working husband.  The three sweet dogs that are snoring in my ear right now.  Our new home (but being a home-owner is hard, y'all!).  The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  A job that allows me to take off the whole week of Thanksgiving.  My girl-time with Mama and Cheyenne this week.  My grandmothers.  Target and Chick-fil-a Saturdays.  New friendships.  Old friendships.  My love of cooking (wish I could love cleaning a little more).  The men and women who are sacrificing time with their families today to protect us.  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  Coca-Cola.  My family's health.  My gigantic up-right freezer which will be more full after this weekend's planned freezer stuffing festivities.  The fact that we have not had to buy a single piece of furniture for our new home, thanks to wonderful family.  DVR.

I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends.  Henderson and I are cooking up a Thanksgiving feast for the two of us.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment