Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Easter Sunday

After a day in Canton, we enjoyed a great Easter Sunday with Mimi.  We all put on our Sunday best and headed to Sunday School and church in Waxahachie.


After church, we headed to the Catfish Plantation, a restaurant that kind of reminds me of home in Waxahachie.  It's in an old Victorian home so there's just a few tables in each room.  But they have some great home cooking!  And supposedly it's haunted!
Then, we headed to Lowe's.  Mimi officially has become obsessed with Scooters.  She now won't go in any store that has one and not ride it around!  We got some pretty flowers and looked at patio furniture.  
That afternoon, while Henderson planted our flowers from Lowe's, I made this door hanger for our front door.  I picked up the stuff from Paul Michael's, a store in Canton, the day before and whipped it together.  I was very proud! 

While Henderson and I were working, Mimi and Dixon were napping.  He loved having her here!!

It was a great Easter and we were so glad we got to celebrate it with Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment