Monday, March 9, 2015

Stitch Fix

Stitch Fix is my favorite monthly obsession!  If you've never heard of it, here's the low down:

1.  You fill out a style profile where you can link your Pinterest fashion board.
2.  When you schedule a "Fix," you pay $20 and Stitch Fix sends you five pieces of clothing and accessories. You don't know what they'll send so it's like Christmas every time you get a box!  You can send a note to your stylist for each box saying something like, "I'd love something for date night." or, like I did last time, "I really need some new skinny jeans!"
3.  When you get your shipment, you try on all the pieces your stylist chose for you.  What's great is you can try them on with things you have in your closet!
4.  You have three days to make your decision.  If you decide to keep any of the pieces, your $20 styling fee goes toward your purchase.  Also, if you decide to keep the entire box, you get a 25% discount!  The entire cost of my boxes are usually between $200 and $250.  (In your style profile, you select the price range you want.)
5.  When checking out, you give your honest feedback about each item.  This info is used for future fixes and helps the stylists really understand your favorite types of items!

If you decide to order a Stitch Fix, I encourage you to try it at least three times!  My first box was absolutely awful (on the flip side, I have two friends that kept the entire box on their first try) but I've done 9 fixes now and each one gets better and better!!  Also, use this link (or any of the ones in this post) so I can get a referral credit!

I get a box during the first week of every month; so much more fun than shopping!

Here are a few of my more recent fixes.  The first few pictures were taken on a chemo day so please ignore the steroid thighs and my ridiculous hair!






I kept this brown jacket and necklace.  I love Stitch Fix because of items like this jacket that you don't find anywhere else!  

This dress was super cute but I had already spent all of my clothing allowance!

Cute vest above and patch sweater below


I kept this infinity scarf above

It was after this fix I decided to change my size to small.  Cute shirt but way too big!

This dress was also huge.

I loved this dress but didn't love the pockets on the hips.  

Another shirt that was too big (my fix this week all fit perfectly - just a matter of making sure you have the right sizes in your profile.  When I started getting fixes I was thirty pounds heavier!)

This dress was in this week's fix.  Perfect for Easter!

I loved this tank top but at $68 I had to pass - I did keep the skinny jeans though!

This tank top was from a few fixes ago.  Super cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment