Friday, March 27, 2015

iPhone Pic Update

I have a few pictures from my phone that I want to share on the blog!


A few weeks ago I went to the gym at work for the first time since I was diagnosed last summer.  At the time I was hoping to run a 10k on Memorial Day weekend.  I've since decided that a 10k might be a little much but Henderson and I are both training for a 5k!

Weather around here has been cray!

Dixon didn't like it...

Missy didn't like it...

Kate loved it!


I'm the queen of multitasking: working and getting a herceptin treatment at the same time!


I recently ordered a selfie stick and it hasn't left my side.  This was it's inaugural debut: dinner with Emily and Matt at Osuba!

The next day we headed to Carrollton to Sarah and Preston's St. Patrick's Day party!


Fun times!


Love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment