I flew out of DFW early Saturday morning. I have a new accessory with me in the form of a compression sleeve. Of course I had to have a cute one! Henderson wanted me to get one that looks like you have tattoos on your arms...
Daddy picked me up and we headed to Culinary Cowboy for lunch. Of course, I had to take photos of photos. Yes, those are large pictures of me and Cheyenne and our various animals. They're considered decor.
Delicious salad!
with Mimi and Daddy
After I got to Eupora (and Cheyenne calmed down) we started getting ready for everyone to come over! Of course I had to bring out the selfie stick!
Educating Mawmaw and Aunt Betty on the selfie stick.
Aunt Janet made some cute cupcakes!
Another surprise - Mama went and picked up Cheyenne's prize saddle so everyone could see it!
Getting ready for the selfie!
Preston and Charlcy were sick so they couldn't come. But never fear, I had to visit!
.Charlcy has been showing him my picture and reminding him of my name! Sweetest thing ever, "Bailey, come play with me!"
Found this picture of my grandmother and had to take a picture of a picture!
Sunday, I headed to Brandon to Whitney's house to meet sweet Peyton! Isn't he so precious?! She looks great! I loved seeing Whitney's house again and getting to visit with her and Lauren for a couple of hours.
Lauren and Caroline
Selfie time!
Love these sweet girls!
I hadn't seen Brian on this trip yet so I made him pick me up from Whitney's, buy me Sonic Happy Hour and take me to the airport! It was less than 30 minutes but still great!
This trip was a whirlwind. But I do believe I got to see most everyone which is awesome! I was home before 6 pm on Sunday. I loved visiting my sweet family but it was good to be back home in Texas!




















No comments:
Post a Comment