Saturday, October 13, 2012

26

Well, another birthday bites the dust!  Monday was my 26th (OMG, how did I get so old??)  and it was a great day!  I decided a few months ago to take the day off so I could do exactly what I wanted to on my birthday.  

I did plenty of napping with my three favorite dogs.  Here's two of them in their favorite spot.  I don't know how these dogs sleep this much.

I headed to Corsicana to meet Henderson for a delicious lunch.  I had a "Ranch Rattler" - a hamburger topped with cream cheese, grilled jalapeños, and bacon.  It was amazing!  We actually recreated this at home Thursday night!

Of course, I hit up Sonic during Happy Hour

I received so many cards in the mail.  I had them all lined up on the bar all weekend and for most of the week to remind me of all the people who love me!

We headed to Waxahachie to eat at Tuscan Slice, an Italian place we frequent.  I had shrimp parmesan - out of this world.  Why have I not seen this at other Italian restaurants?

Finally, we ended the night with a carton of my favorite ice cream - Braum's chocolate chip cookie dough.  Heaven!!  

I had such a great birthday with lots of calls, cards, and gifts.  Hopefully, year 26 will be just as fun as year 25, just not so busy!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment