Saturday, September 21, 2013

Go Dawgs!

Mississippi State's first game of the season was in Houston against Oklahoma State.  Since it was so close, we had to go!
There was supposed to be a Dawg walk, but the bus drivers dropped the teams at the wrong entrances, so we didn't get to see the players.  



Our seats were awesome!  I could definitely get used to air conditioning and beer while watching the Dawgs play!

We didn't win, but it was still great to be there for the first game of the season.  We headed to Terre and Roberts house to spend the night and loved catching up with them!  

Sunday morning, Terre, Henderson and I met Priscilla and Isabella at IHOP for breakfast.  I loved getting in a little auntie/niece time with this sweet baby!  

Look at this face!

Since it was Labor Day weekend, we still got to enjoy a day at home to rest up for a short week.  Here's to hoping the Bulldogs pull it together and win a few this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment