Saturday, September 21, 2013

Window Project

Another project that Mama helped me design while she was here, was a message board for our utility room.  I had a window that Charlcy gave my for Christmas a couple of years ago.  While Mama was here, we didn't have time to execute our plan, so I did it with a little help from Henderson.

I cut some chicken wire to size over the top two windows, and stapled it down with a staple gun.  I then pulled some burlap ribbon out that I had gotten from Paul Michaels and made a bow that I tied to the chicken wire.  I liked the idea of some texture on the ribbon, so I folded it down and stapled it inside the folds.




I used the mini clothespins to hang items on the chicken wire and a dry erase marker to make a grocery list and our prayer list/Bible verse for the week.  I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment