Friday, January 31, 2014

Cake Decorating Class

In January, in the middle of my busiest time of the year, I thought it would be a good idea to take a cake decorating class!  It was actually at someone's home.  In Texas, the cottage law is so lax that the girl that did the class does all of her baking from her home kitchen!  So neat!  I had a great time, but I do know that I am not a cake decorator.  And it's way more fun to do it with someone else than by yourself!  I know that practice makes perfect, but I (falsely) believe if I'm not good at it by the second try, I should give up.  

I made a white cake with cookies and cream filling.  It was delicious!  Sadly she wouldn't give us her recipes, since that's how she makes her living.  We also made four cupcakes.  Henderson and my office thought they were all great!





No comments:

Post a Comment