Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cheyenne's Graduation

The second weekend in December, I flew to Mississippi to witness a huge milestone: Cheyenne's graduation from Mississippi State!  Mimi picked me up at the airport and we had to stop at Newk's for dinner.  We even took a selfie!  :)

We headed to Eupora for the weekend and since the graduation was at 10 am, we got up bright and early.  Fortunately, Mama was there super early so we got good seats.  

I even taught Mawmaw about selfies!



In December, State only has one graduation so there were a ton of graduates.  


I was put in charge of photographing the ceremony.  I love this picture of Mawmaw and Mama.  


Cheyenne walking in...


And getting her diploma!


With Wendy


Christopher


The Jackson's

With Blake

The Grandmother's
Mimi



Her favorite person!


With Mama

Daddy left early to make sure we made our reservation at Restaurant Tyler, so we did a little photo shoot at lunch.  



I love this place!  I had Shrimp and Grits and Mimi and Daddy had Duck Burger.  I took the picture for Henderson.  :)



Chey wanted a photo shoot at different places on campus.
















Cheyenne, I am so proud of the beautiful, sweet young lady you have become.  I know you're going places, I just can't wait to see exactly where!  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment