Friday, January 24, 2014

iPhone Photo Dump

Here's a few fun photos from December…


Our Sunday School class had a tacky sweater party.  So.  much.  fun.  being.  tacky.

I made the tackiest of all sweets - roll covered pretzels with pecans on top.  Yum.

This sushi place is the newest establishment in Ennis.  You have no idea how happy this makes me.  We tried it out and even though it's not the best sushi I've ever eaten, it is 5 minutes from my house.  Enough said.

You could say this has been the King Winter 2013 Recipe.  We have made this thing countless time.  I usually use 2 pounds so we can have more leftovers.  So delis and ready in less than 30 minutes.

When I went home for Cheyenne's graduation, I taught both my grandmothers all about selflies.  They still don't really get it, though.


I love that someone decided to put a camera in a cell phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment