Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was a last week and even though I was not feeling up to par, I tried to celebrate as best as I could.  I'll make up for it next year!

Henderson had these beautiful flowers delivered to the office!

On our way to sushi!  I was going to do hibachi but I am so tired of chicken and rice so I thought my stomach could handle cooked sushi.  I was wrong.  


Beautiful sunset on the way to Waxahachie

My heart.  So glad he's mine.





Of course I had to take a birthday selfie with Dixon!

In addition to the flowers and dinner, Henderson gave me these beautiful earrings and a new Michael Kors watch!  He's pretty good at this gift giving thing.  :)

Friday some coworkers took me to lunch at Rafa's.  I had to sport my maroon for Maroon Friday!


I'm so glad that my birthday fell on an off-chemo week so that I could enjoy a little bit of it.  Can't wait to celebrate next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment