Wednesday, July 15, 2015

EHS Class of 2005

This summer was my 10 year high school reunion.  10 YEARS!!  It was a great excuse to head east for the weekend!  I took a half day and we headed to the 'sip!




Dixon loves driving!

Saturday, a whole bunch of my family came to my mom's house to see us!  Henderson's parents even drove down.  I had to get a selfie!

Our reunion was at Little Dooey's in Starkville.  It was a fun night catching up in person (since most of us are facebook friends, we all kind of knew what was going on in each other's lives.




The #selfiestick was a hit and we had a blast!!

Sunday morning before heading home, we went to meet sweet Anna Claire and to see the rest of the Hubbards.  I so enjoyed seeing all of my family!  It was great to do a quick catch up.  Can't wait to see everyone again soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment