Friday Mimi and Daddy came over to eat lunch at Rusty's. (I'm writing this after Mimi died so I'm so happy that we had this little bit of time together.) We got to talk about Costa Rica and eat some delicious food! Of course, I took a ton of pictures!
After lunch, we all headed downtown and Mimi, Lauren and I went shopping while Daddy napped in the car. Looking back, I'm so glad Mimi and I were able to go shopping together one last time. We even bought Isabella a birthday gift that I gave her after Mimi died.
For dinner Friday night, Lauren, Caroline, Mark, and me went to 10 South, a cool rooftop restaurant overlooking the Mississippi River. For a cocktail, I ordered a Mississippi sunset - delicious!
And this steak covered in fries did not disappoint!
Great views!
A picture on the Fourth with this pretty baby! Mark had to work on the Fourth so Lauren and I did a little shopping and just hung around town.
That night we watched fireworks in the rain in their driveway!
It was such a great weekend getting to spend time with one of my best friends and her beautiful family!
















No comments:
Post a Comment