July 7, Henderson and I celebrated 3 years together! So cliche, but I can't believe how fast time flies and how slow it passes at the same time! I can vividly remember our anniversary last year, where we came back early from our Fredericksburg trip for a fertility doctor appointment to see how things were progressing. We both kept saying how we just needed to our third anniversary and here we are!
Since we just got back from Costa Rica, we decided to play this anniversary super low-key.
Henderson had these beautiful flowers sent to my office!
Then, he picked me up from work and we headed to a delicious dinner at Hillstone's, by my office. So tasty! Can't wait to go back!
I even wore the shoes I wore to our wedding reception for the nostalgia factor. :)
One last selfie!
I'm the luckiest girl alive. So blessed and thankful to be married to this guy. He treats me way better than I deserve. Happy third anniversary! Can't wait for the next 33!!






No comments:
Post a Comment