Our first Christmas day in Texas was absolutely perfect! It was just the two of us, but we managed to have a blast as always.
We woke up to find Santa had enjoyed the cookies and milk!
Santa was really good to me this year!
and our fur babies!
after opening our gifts, I pulled this delish Blueberry French toast courtesy of Pinterest. I will def be making this again!!
We then went to the church for their annual Christmas day luncheon. It was so nice to have a reason to get out of our pjs and see other people! And so rewarding to realize that the church fed over 800 needy and homebound individuals on Christmas day. I hope to make this an annual tradition!
I loved setting the table for just the two of us! It consisted of our Christmas China - Lenox Holiday, my grandmother's silver, AnnieGlass, our Christmas glasses Susan gave me, and so on and so forth!

Ready to eat! I'm wearing one of Mimi's aprons. I love it because it has a dish towel on it!
Here it is with all our food! We had ribeyes, boiled shrimp, and lots of sides that we ignored! We loved having a non-traditional Christmas dinner!
Dixon and me enjoying our first Christmas in Texas!
Christmas Day was just what we needed. We got to do what we wanted to do, while still serving others and celebrating the birth of our Savior. I cannot wait to continue the traditions we started this year!







No comments:
Post a Comment