I met Mimi, Daddy, and Malisa at Amerigo's (one of my faves) for lunch. Afterwards, Mimi and I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Williams-Sonoma. I even introduced her to Anthropologie; she's in love!
Monday night, my mom picked me up and we headed to the Mayflower (another favorite!). I had to take a picture of my delish greek salad - don't worry, I also got some redfish and a baked potato! This place is older than my parents and it's in downtown so not the best location, but the food is amazing!
Then, Cheyenne took me to dinner Tuesday night to Julep (even another fave). We enjoyed fried green tomatoes, catfish tacos, and portobello fries. Oh, I need to go back to Jackson! The food is amazing!
Wednesday night, I met up with Lauren and we headed to Whitney's new house! We loved getting the tour and for dinner, we headed to a local sushi place (I LOVE sushi!!) It was so great to catch up with my awesome friends and family!
I headed back Thursday evening and the following picture is what was on the back of my car. I quickly washed that blasphemy off!




No comments:
Post a Comment