Sunday, August 4, 2013

Table Side

When we went to Canton a couple of months ago, we picked up two unfinished side tables and an unfinished sofa table.  They sat in the living room unfinished for two months.  I was off the first week in July and since Henderson had to work, I tried to work on a few projects around the house.  Finishing the tables was one of them.


I stained them all on the back porch.  It was cool (thanks to the fan) and shady especially at 10 in the morning.  



This is after they've all been stained.  Henderson added two coats of polyurethane to the tables (and a third coat to the tops of them.  

Here's the sofa table (the coke crates usually have blankets in them but they're in the laundry right now).

And here's my side table; Henderson's is too messy to photograph.  

We feel like it was a great $100 investment for three tables!  

No comments:

Post a Comment