Katie picked me up at the airport before 10 and we headed to Michael's to buy some frames for the party. Next, she took me to downtown Ocean Springs where I saw the church and the reception spot. They had some beautiful stuff in the cute stores in OS. We also went and looked at some Walter Anderson prints. I'm in love with the one below and may have to get it!
I wanted some seafood for lunch (since I live in Dallas, I don't get much fresh seafood), so we headed to McElroy's. Apparently, they were having a VW convention!
My mom ended up being on the coast to visit Allen, so we swung by his construction site for a few minutes to catch up!
Here's Katie getting all the pictures ready!
About to head out to the party
Before all the guests got there
Katie made these sweet boxes filled with special items to ask us to be her bridesmaid! It was so thoughtful and I know it took a lot of time. I can't wait for the next few months!
with the bestie!
The next morning, Kyle brought us breakfast in bed! Isn't he a gentleman??
Getting up at 5 am on Saturday morning and staying out until almost that late on Sunday morning, made me super tired. So, I was so surprised and excited to see this plate when I walked in the door Sunday evening!
Henderson made Paula Deen's herbed pork tenderloin, her buttermilk mashed potatoes (officially my go-to mashed potato recipe, now! they were soooo good!), peas, and cornbread! Delish!!
I then promptly got in the bed at 7 and woke up at 7 this morning!
It was such a great weekend and I can't wait to keep celebrating Katie and Kyle over the months to come!









No comments:
Post a Comment